The garage door opener is often mistaken for the remote you use to operate your door. You opener is actually mounted from the top of the garage door rack and are often in a small box. They are typically controlled by remote and a switch mounted to the wall inside your garage.
When your garage door is having trouble opening or closing, it is often a sign that something is wrong with the opener. If you have any problems with your door operating, give us a call and we will send a technician out to check out your garage door opener.
Which Opener Is Right For Me?
There are certain type of openers that will fit perfectly with your existing equipment or your new garage door. Depending on the features or the make and model the garage door has our tech will recommend the best model for you. When you call us, one of our reps will educate you about each opener’s abilities.
Here are a few things you should look for in a new opener:
- Backup Battery- This is a very unique feature which could help your opener still work even when you have lost power.
- Noise Control- a quieter garage door can do wonders for your home.
- Warranties- A lot of our parts come with warranties. Make sure to ask one of our sales reps if your product qualifies for one.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity- A new thing is being able to connect to your opener using WiFi. This will give you the ability to check on your garage door and able to open and close it from your phone.
Our sales team are very knowledgeable when it comes to our company. Feel free to ask them about any of the openers you are interested in. They will tell you the best options that will fit your garage door. When you’re ready, call us and let’s get that new opener for you.
Why Choose Us?
SoCal Garage Door Service provides different garage door openers to meet the needs of our residential and commercial customers. We keep a full stock of each of the four opener types in our local warehouse so we always have what you need. Our technicians also perform service and repairs on all of our quality openers.
The openers we install and service are:
- Screw Drive- Minimal parts for easy maintenance. Design features a screw-driven trolley that rides inside the track.
- Chain Drive- Most common style of opener. Features a bicycle type chain that is connected to the motor and pushes the trolley to open the door.
- Jackshaft- This model is mounted on either side of the torsion bar.
- Belt Drive- Know to be the model that provides the least noise. Constructed of steel reinforced rubber or fiberglass.
With top of the line openers and trained technicians, were able to make any garage door need possible. If our warehouse does not have the opener you ordered, we will have it shipped and then installed once it has arrived. Once the job is done, our tech will double check their work and have you check it also to make sure you are pleased with the outcome.
Contact Us Today!
Put your faith in a company that will never let a customer down. SoCal Garage Door Service has been in the garage door industry for more than a decade. Taking care of the cities garage door needs one door at a time. So if your opener has given up on you or you just need to have it repaired.
Give us a shout and a tech will come right over. We can have somebody to your home or business about an hour after the call was placed. Don’t wait any longer and call us now.
We can’t wait to hear from you!